View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngiant View Post
Agreed...

AND....Who dat 14yr old kid at the Masters??? Holy Cow!!!! Times are a changin.

Incredible

PS.....Current news on CNN says Tiger got a 2 stroke penalty and he accepted it w/ no issue.

Also Sir Zip....you must be very proud of your Son.....very impressive.
I also grew up very golf oriented and had my Uncle and Cousin make semi-pro.
I tried... but when Golf became very expensive...I could no longer afford to practice and play all the time.
I played the old dog courses.....and found it very challenging to do so and it made for good practice. It made it easier to play the high end groomed courses.
Im a big advocate of starting something cheap.....and then be able to appreciate qualty when the time comes.
Yes mtngiant i am very proud of my Son who got his pro card...it is a hard thing to do...and i have to say that his son..my grandson is following in his dad's foot steps..he is 13 years old and hits it real good and has the smarts around the green...i also have another son who is 25 years old now and he should have gone into the golf industry as well...he hits it off the tee 300 plus..i had him on the course when he was 3 years old learning the etiquette first then golf second...i am proud of all three of those boys..my 25 year old decided a few years ago to get into millwrighting instead of golf..he is now a journeyman in that trade...oh how i wish he would have listened to me when he was younger and had a chance at golf..he plays very well for a guy who plays only a few games a year now...Golf is fun in our family.

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip