View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 02:09 PM

Default You seem like a level headed guy...so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmansteve View Post
My only conclusion is that aluminum adjuvants are poorly understood, not tested, and now shown to accumulate aluminum, a neurotoxin, in the body, including the brain. Based on that, I choose to avoid vaccines until further research is done. People have hypothesized that aluminum adjuvants could be linked to autism, allergies, etc. These are unstudied hypotheses, not proven or disproven, but plausible.

I need another research piece.... the company publisher of your scientific journal Frontiets SA seems to have a continual problem of not rejecting papers..... AKA non sufficient peer review mechanism.

Your making a ‘informed decision’ based on peer reviewed science..... this paper imma reading may not have been properly scrutinized for proper scientific review.

Imma gon need more credible research to see if I’m ok with your making an informed decision bout your kids health..... and by default my kid.

Please note I’m not saying you’d wrong... but it would really suck if you were making a decision based solely on just this research bit.

There seems to be wayyy more research in support of immunizations.

Your ‘thousands of annecdotal stories by parents’..... sorry.. annecdotals don’t cut it much for me. Lots of annecdotals about gettin probed by aliens out there too. Don’t see you buyin that idea...

From Wikipedia on Frontiers SA
“n May 2015, Frontiers Media removed the entire editorial boards of Frontiers in Medicine and Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine after editors complained that Frontiers Media staff were "interfering with editorial decisions and violating core principles of medical publishing".[38]

In October 2015, Frontiers was added to Jeffrey Beall's list of "Potential, possible, or probable" predatory open-access publishers.[6][39][12] The inclusion was met with backlash amongst some researchers.[6] In July 2016 Beall recommended that academics not publish their work in Frontiers journals, stating "the fringe science published in Frontiers journals stigmatizes the honest research submitted and published there",[40] and in October of that year Beall reported that reviewers have called the review process "merely for show".[41]

In October 2015 the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) said that "there have been vigorous discussions about, and some editors are uncomfortable with, the editorial processes at Frontiers" but that "the processes are declared clearly on the publisher's site and we do not believe there is any attempt to deceive either editors or authors about these processes".[9] Frontiers is a COPE member and one of its employees sits on COPE's council.[9]

In September 2016 Frontiers demanded that the university where Beall worked force him to retract his claims.[42][43]

In November 2016 a paper linking vaccines to autism was retracted from a Frontiers journal.[44] Also in November 2016, a study published analyzing predatory publishing by gathering datasets with and without Frontiers journals.[45][clarification needed]

In 2017, further editors were removed, allegedly for their rejection rate being high.[46] A study published in eLife in November 2017 showed that "women are underrepresented in the peer-review process", and that "editors of both genders operate with substantial same-gender preference".[24] In December 2017 Adam Marcus and Ivan Oransky wrote in the magazine Nautilus that the acceptance rate of manuscripts in Frontiers journals was near 90%.[47]

According to Allison and James Kaufman in the 2018 book Pseudoscience: The Conspiracy Against Science, "Frontiers has used an in-house journals management software that does not give reviewers the option to recommend the rejection of manuscripts" and that the "system is setup to make it almost impossible to reject papers".[48]”

Imma leave dat there.....

I’m going to believe the CDC before your stuff so far.
More credible research please.

And Raab.... your wrong. The recent outbreaks we have heard about are very much indicative of a lack of immunized herd.
Try and find measles warnings from the 80’s and 90’s and early 2000’s... outbreaks sure coincide with the Interweb spreading stupid ideas.

...... and sorry, your ‘rights stand’ seems simply tin foil hat deep state silly to me man.

Much bigger things to be scared of.... like that UN!!!!!
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."

Last edited by bessiedog; 10-14-2019 at 02:17 PM.