View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 06:13 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
No we did have that discussion whether vaccines work. Have a read about the no use for handicapped people part which someone posted. I think you missed where I said people can choose. Just choose to stay away from school and at risk population as well.
This is where I fundamentally disagree... If you are an at risk person, it is your job to learn how to live on this planet around your own issues and not expect other to do things to themselves to accommodate you. For the record... I am no anti-vaxxer and I have family who are just the types of persons you say you need to protect. I just do not feel the need to force others into bending to my will. My cousin and aunt who have the issues have figured out how to modify and live with their own life choices without demanding others change or adapt for them as it should be.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23