View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Absolutely.
Someone mentioned that the purpose of a paper copy (unless I misread) is the ability for the FW officer to scan it, and that was the part I was addressing. Scanning can be done from the phone just as well as from a paper copy. I personally checked it with the parking stub as mentioned in my example.

Signature thing is also silly. I have been warned about it as well (my fishing license was not signed). Although when I asked her if it really matters, she said not really. Other couple of FW officers I talked to said it does not matter either. I highly doubt that anyone had ever been charged for an unsigned license.

Personally, I always carry all paperwork with me. Never left the house without it yet when going hunting.

I don’t know. Driving a truck is driving a truck. Be it in daylight or after hours. I don’t think I would have to be proving that if an animal popped out I would just keep driving. Just like I would not have to prove it when driving to a range/shooting spot on crown land out of season. By this logic, I could be charged every time I drive in the bush (it anywhere, really) while having a gun in my vehicle.
I agree with your scenario but in the Op’s post he did say he was headed “back to camp” so it’s a bit different