View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
I thought it was nice shooting. By my “standards” or “abilities” anyway. Too bad those Federals with TSX wouldn’t group as well though. I, for whatever reason, was convinced that I would get better groups with them. Oh well. Will see what they do hunting.

Haha. I am actually getting closer to getting that 30-06 sighted. It’s been a while. I changed my mind about some things and am looking for the rings currently for a different scope. Basically what we talked about a few weeks ago. Once that done, I am going to give her a turn. I may have a couple of scopes for sale in not so distant future, lol.
Speaking of 06's, I think my new one finally got me tuned in. The first attempts at shooting 180 Interlocks were dissapointing, trying lighter bullets got good results. I tryed some 165 grain Partitions today, which grouped around 1"... shot a half dozen 180 Grain Interlocts again and it was shooting them sub MOA?!

I'm thinking that that rifle/ scope setup just feels so different than what I'm used to that it just took the gun a few sessions to get ME dialed in properly.