View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 04:47 PM

Have found myself hunting more alone over the last couple years. One being tough with busy life schedules to make it work for everyone and two it’s easier doing what you want to do rather than explain what everyone thinks you should do. With that said venturing out into the back country solo can’t really put you to the test. Lots of sleepless nights hearing sounds that you swear something is watching to calm nice evenings enjoying all the sounds of nature. I will say when it snows 4 feet and your with your lifetime hunting partner. You will be thankful he/she is along to help.

Solo hunts can strengthen your mental game or make you realize that alone in the wilderness just might not be for you. Either way you choose it just being out is a priority if it’s you alone or your with a group or partner.

My wife always makes me take my new electronic hunting partner (Inreach) anywhere I go. Just for her comfort in knowing as there has been some sleepless nights at home awaiting a phone call once back to cell service. Cause let’s be honest. Causing in hunting 50% of the time is goes as planned every time. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk