View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
LOL

We all know what you catch cause people are fishing the same waters. No one thought you caught big ones regularly anywheres.

How about instead of catching lots of 9-12 inchers and a special moment of a 20 incher...you catch lots of 17-20 inchers with a special moment of a 25 incher.

What is wrong with that?

I know...they are not small better eating trout and it is probably too easy catching the bigger fish so it is boring and you miss the small ones.

I just don't get the trolling. It is getting old...but still...facinating you keep on given er with the same logic. The important thing is when reading throught the logic...it is hard not to gravitate to the quality fishery side. 5% follow your logic...but 95% want something different. Still it is a close race based upon your zest for typing. I just sincerely hope you keep it up as it helps keep this topic in the front and center. That is what we need in Alberta...discussion followed by change.

IMHO.
You guys have no idea where I'm fishing if you can't believe what I'm telling you I'm catching. I've already given up Peanut Lake because they are stopping the stocking program for it and I figure that it'll winter kill anyways. Maybe someone that has fished there will post their experience there but IMO there's no point in hiding it anymore. Besides, do you really think that I, or anyone else, is going to tell you where to fish?

I have no problem with keeping a 12" trout to eat and I don't think that anyone should be ashamed of it. It's fellas like you that look down on guys that only keep the eatin sized fish that are the real problem. If you only want to eat bigger ones that's entirely up to you. But you see, that's the attitude that I've been saying all along that is the real problem with why it's harder to catch bigger fish. ATTITUDE AND EDUCATION!!!

Like I said earlier, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read what I post. If you don't like it then.......... As far as trying to influence the poll , I couldn't care less about it. For one thing, given that it's on a fishing forum the likelihood of having a large number of fishing fanatics is much greater and not IMO representative of the opinion of the average angler.