View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
I wish I had an answer for this one, my only guess would be that I think that the cops are just that busy on most nights...hard to bring in extra help if problems are now any night of the week, not just weekends anymore! It must be tough being a cop these days.. My hat is off to any people who are out there trying to protect the rest of us! Thank you for doing all you can!
Zip
There are many factors as to why they may not be able to respond "right away". They could be on the other side of the precinct, or dealing with another call. Hell most precincts rarely have more than one person on duty (with one on call) at night or in the early morning.
And I'd hate to say this, but unless they are armed, a trespassing and b&e call, are pretty low priority. Domestic Disputes take up the majority of LEO's time, and are a higher priority.

Reossessions. LOCK YOUR **** UP. This isn't a hard concept. Our neighborhood was hit hard over the past 6 months. Guess what 99.9% of the
thefts were "door checkers", where they go down the street and check for an unlocked car. Even after multiple warnings from cops, and fellow neighbors, idiots continue to leave their car's unlocked, and in some cases keys in the car.. (really?).. Then they complain about the rise in crime. If you make it easy, the dirtbags will be around, doesn't matter where you live.

OTOH, don't lock your **** up.. Just means the *******s will continue to go for the easy pickens vs coming to my house. lol.