View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 04:10 PM

Default Edmonton area weekend warriors

Hi there guys, I was wondering if anyone is looking to go out any weekends in February or anytime during March (will be taking more or less the whole month off) and needs an experienced, capable and easy to get along with partner for some ice fishing? I'm a young-ish (28yrs old) professional who is old enough to have got over the "indestructible partier" phase of life, but still young enough to be adventurous and up for new challenges. I have dependable wheels and can have access to tents and augers if necessary, or have no problem covering gas/buying snack and drinks for those that prefer to use their own gear. I am also down for over-night trips, and have no trouble sleeping in an ice shack/tent while trying to capitalize on the voracious nocturnal predators in our waters (I also own all of my winter camping gear). Alternatively i would be happy to split hotel accommodations for those that like sleeping inside of four walls.

Anyway, if I sound like someone who might be able to add something valuable to your fishing experience, or if you're simply tired of fishing alone, please feel free to reply to this post. I do not discriminate based on age, race or anything else silly like that. Honestly, I'd fish with my worst enemy if it meant that I would catch fish consistently haha.

Take care out there, and I wish you all a lot luck!