View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB View Post
From another forum. Take it as you will.

Y'all see that bit about taking your 300 win mag and "stronger" calibers???

WAKE UP!!! If you or someone you know is a FUDD, I urge you to pull your head/their head out of your butt/their butt and get on the same page as the black rifle owners.
You're asking for ppl (FUDDs) to stand up for black rifle owners. People that doesn't have skin in the game.

So, here's what you do to get the FUDDs have skin in the game. You advocate the banning of all actions of firearms, ammunition type, all crossbows, bows, all types of projectile throwing object. Ban all knives, Ban hunting rights and ban fishing rights. Make sure that the punishment is severe too. Something along the lines of going to the gulags or something.

Make it so that the pain of inaction is greater than the pain of action. Then, maybe then will those FUDDs move.

But as long as those FUDDs doesn't have skin in the game. Find a way to make them have skin in the game. Screw them over hard.

But,IMHO, I think Canada is going to go the way of NZ eventually. Maybe Venezula???. But if that ever happens (the way of the venezula). I'm leaving Canada. I ain't going to die for just owning a firearm. So, If that day ever comes. I hope the FUDDs enjoy it. Lol