View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch_m View Post
First , I try not to drill in 4 ft of ice , I was reply to the comment or bull**** story about the strikemaster in a 10 inch cut through 4 ft of ice all day long

Like I said , they good in a hub or shack , they good if the ice is not to thick. , they good if you. Don't have to drill allot of holes , or you can get around that with more battery's
Wrong x 2. Simply a comment that Aaron is using it in Manitoba at all times of year and has made the switch. One show he is using it at Wekusko on April 30th. Of course you interpret it in your own "special" way.

I'm using mine through this cold snap. I through it in the back of my truck like I always did my on my gas auger. Aaron did a show in -37C using it. Just keep the battery warm. Not exactly hard to figure that out...
Point is, an example of someone that is using it in pretty extreme conditions with no issues.

Then you quote math that clearly is not even close to reality. The only BS being slung here is begin done by you.

To the rest that are interested, I drilled 14 holes yesterday through 21 inches of ice. 1 tick down only on the battery and no bogging down yet. Working just fine!