Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 08:42 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
Well fortunately my close neighbors are of the same mind as we are, and our efforts have resulted in 4 thieves, 2 scum bags in 2 separate incidents being caught by the police for crimes committed not just in our area but the town close by. In both those incidents the cops arrived no less than 3 hours from time of call. In both instances firearms were used as a means of protecting ourselves. In both cases the RCMP said the use of firearms was the best thing we could have done. In neither incident was a shot fired by us. One incident resulted in the RCMP firing shots at the perps while apprehending them. In all 4 cases the scum bags pled out for lesser sentences and two of the guys had priors for violence. I was present in court for each scum bag. Hiding under the covers has never been my thing. Neither is bending over.
X2 Hiding under the covers has never been my thing. Neither is bending over and just let things happen if i am going to be the victim i will used anything necessary for protecting my family myself or my property!. And im ok with saying i've dealt with issues and i sleep good every night and so we all should being a victim of scum is not in my vocabulary.

Last edited by 243 wild cat; 01-18-2018 at 08:51 AM.