View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:57 PM

Recently at the gun counter in a cgy store that shall not be named thats having a going out of bizness sale,lol 😜 I asked to look at a cpl of Sako models that I've been on the fence about buying vs. paying almost double for the Fierce CT Edge that I've been drooling over for months.
So I fondle the Greywolf and the Finnlight and ask about Fierce and guy says "never heard of Fierce"...so I kinda explain that it's this relatively new mfr with Cdn content and out of the box .5moa guarantee and essentially a semi-custom production clone of a Sako action with super tight tolerances and all that good stuff,blah blah blah...
So he boxes the rifles back up,and I'm really on the fence here and say "Hmmm,I really dunno here,I kinda really want the Fierce just dunno if I want to pay 2x for essentially a Sako clone with Ti action and CF barrel?"
So then he tells me the Fierce is overpriced and not worth it and the value just isn't there for that price and blah blah blah and I should just buy the Sako"
ummmm....hang on a sec hear bud.....5 minutes ago you had never even heard tell of Fierce Firearms or knew SFA about them until I told you about them,and now you are telling me that in your all-knowing expert opinion that they are overpriced and not worth the extra $$,WTF??
Thx for confirming that your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.
(FWIW,I put the Fierce on layaway with a chunky deposit the next day and while I likely won't be able to get it out with an appropriate optic et all before Nov.30,it's gonna be Merry Christmas to me)

Last edited by West O'5; 11-01-2017 at 09:09 PM.