View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRhunter View Post
I have never ordered the blank tags before, always just gone to Canadian Tire and bought mine. Figured it would be nice and easy to just order the tags and buy them online. I thought I heard you could order the blank tags from mywildalberta or Albertarelm sites but couldn't seem to find anything. Is there any update on where we can get the tags mailed to us or is it the same locations from back in 2009?

thanks,

DR
On bottom of Alberta Relm page you will see:

Get Informed
  • To order tags for self-serve licence purchases or to provide feedback on the system, please Contact Us
  • Download your free Alberta Regulations information including sportfishing, trapping, hunting and walleye draws here: Alberta Regulations
  • To see a list of frequently asked questions concerning the WiN card system as well as hunting and sportfishing licensing in Alberta click here
  • For additional help, contact the RELM help desk at 1-888-944-5494 from the hours of 6:00am to midnight (MT), 7 days a week
I've had my tags mailed to me for years now. And they do it fast. Never more than a few days wait. Week at most. Order now so you have them when you need them.