View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Potty I hope you were just tired and frustrated when you posted that because anyone willing to fudge numbers to protect their WMU at the expense of wildlife and other hunters really isn't much of a hunter in my books. Actually, I find the notion pretty distasteful.
So do I SH, But...

When people don't take the survey seriously , how accurate are those numbers! There are people that just write down anything, unless it's a draw specific harvest, or like most I know just don't bother, for numerous reasons!

If sheep hunters who register their rams aren't 100% honest on their location, what makes a voluntary survey more binding?

Last year, I had to do 6 of those surveys, for family and friends that don't have a computer, or computer skills! This year is going to be a lot more, judging by the amount of draws I filled in already! ( haven't even done my
own yet) what is the % of hunters that completed the survey?

But again, just like the sheep problem, Srd is just looking for facts from wherever, or whomever will support the position they have already chosen to follow!

Unfortunately, because this problem falls into a bowhunters vs rifle hunters situation. Pegging hunters against each other, there will be no huge rally to save the archery season, like we did the sheep!