View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail Junkie View Post
Im not in the least bit happy or not laughing about anything....except for the fact im happy that I didnt drop huge money this spring on a bow to hunt mule buck with in the future.I honestly was ready to give archery mule a shot,but after this news came out im hesitant to buy a bow.

To me and dad waiting the 7 years is worth it to us,to hunt in the area I grew up in....its not all about killing the most bucks u can In a certain amount of time.on that note considering I killed my nontyp mule in 2005 and you shot that 160" gross buck in 2006, and your big guy last fall,I can understand how u have shot 2 mule bucks since 2005.

Eitherway I agree that its to bad srd is takeing this out on alberta residents and not the outfitters and non residents
Never said nothing about who can kill the most amount of bucks in a time line!! I guess that one went over your head !!! Think about land owner tags , outfitter tags = longer wait times , which is what you whine about , bring on year 10 before you pull that tag , cause guess what their only giving out 5 tags again this year!! I love it, its great,awesome .... Your original post stated you were some what happy about this so called srd proposal!! That what i got out of it ,like i said before i will believe it when i see it !! I doubt it will happen in 2013 !!