View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFK View Post
I would be fine with a 1 week season rather than getting rid of the general season. Not all zones will be closed but its like anything the pressure will shift and then those zones too will be lost as well. Just look at the general moose situation in 505 and 510 I guarantee its only a matter of time until they go to draw soon since 338 and 337 did.

I think the thing that gets me really mad this is the absolute doe slaughter that has gone on in the last few years. Everyone puts the blinders on and says archers are the reason. In the past few years I could have gone in the rifle season with 4 buddies and brought 12 does home. How is this game management? There were way better steps in conserving mule deer rather than this. As a bowhunter I have to suck it up and do what's best for the future herd and not let my selfish thoughts interrupt.........But really srd hasn't been doing what's best for the province since the first devastating winter of 2006. It's a poor choice and I can't wait to draw a mulie tag every 8 years because of srd's lack of effort to actually have accurate game counts and harvest surveys.

You bet, could not of said it any better. It was only a matter of time, The people that decide these rules honestly dont have a clue