View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Fordtruckn I am watching the top 20 LivePD right now, the first one is Missoula!
Haha which episode? 2 of my good friends have been featured on that show as game wardens and a few other deputies that I know and have been to training with etc... 99.9% of law enforcement are in it for the right reasons and are good down to earth polite people. its the small percentage who get all the publicity making it appear as its the other way around. Similar to gun violence. at an all time low yet the media and politicians portray it as an endemic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Just watched episode 8, a man was in a store that was being robbed. Being a concealed weapons carrier he drew down, unloaded at the 2 criminals and they killed him.

Carrying does not always work.

I freely admit I am starting to lean towards carry, I am now at about 1.9% for. I was 100% against until recently.

I also do not believe that these thefts are the result of hundreds of thousands of lost jobs recently, those people are selling assets, on EI, reducing debt and looking for work. These people are just the lowest of the scum knowing there is no punishment for them.
The problem with carrying Ken is just like those that hunt. Many people do but not many people practice! PLUS you add stress and multiple targets it doesn't surprise me. Tunnel vision, auditory exclusion etc... all set in and people who are not prepared generally do not fare well.