View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:20 AM

Holy do I have a lot of supporters of out there. My inbox on here and on my FB page is flooding with positive support messages.
Obviously with some bad choices in my past I would naturally have a watchful eye on myself and outfitting operation. Since the conviction of "2" counts of trafficking wildlife (AKA selling 2 sets of deer horns) 4years ago I have been on the straight and narrow road providing legal ligit hunts to 100's of American clients. I play by the rules, don't do anything wrong, have all my permissions lined up well in advance, provide an excellent outfitting service to those who can afford to hunt with me. My client/waiting list is a few thousand men strong and business couldn't be better. The hunting has been pretty good as well. We have sent 1000's of inches of antler over the years back to the states with my clients. We run our hunts by the book. You just never know who may be watching, and with that said I'm not worried as I have absolutely nothing to hide. We run a clean show here. You people make it out to sound like I'm a poacher, therefore would mean that all the 100's of successful clients on mine over the years that have killed big games animals guided by myself are poachers too? Since they are the ones pulling the trigger or releasing the arrow? You people need to give this up already. I have endless American references that would testify to what a stand up honest outfit I run here. 100's of them couldn't be wrong. So I think its about time you guys go throw your gas on a different fire already. This ones pretty much burnt out.
-Outfitter Blake