View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerchBuster View Post
Lake of the Woods, Tobin Lake/Reservoir Sask, Reindeer Lake Sask, Kasba Lake NWT, Great Slave, all depends on how much you want to spend on treating yourself and what kind of experience you are looking to have of course. But all of these have bigguns. Reindeer, Wolliston and Cree, all those up in that area of north eastern Sask Manitoba border area are probably closest to a sure thing of catching a trophy or master angler class fish but there are many many places to consider other than these as well and I’m sure the forum has a ton of suggestions for you, good luck and post your pics!
Well, given the occasion I am ok with spending some money, but of course price is always a factor. I think I'm leaning more towards an outpost camp type deal more than a fancy lodge, as long as I've got a dry place to crash and something to eat I'm happy so long as the pike are big.