View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
You just proved my point, Sec. 86(2) C.C. does in fact make it illegal to do anything that contravenes a firearms act regulation. That is why when to do contravene a regulation the charge section in 86(2) C.C. as opposed to section 15 of the Firearms Act. Your understanding of how the law and the firearms act is applied is very narrow and it sounds like you received most of your knowledge and training on social ring able to cite a section of the media and CGN.
And again....I ask...which section(s)(?) of the Firearms Act are being contravened?
Storage?? Nope
Transport? Nope
Unlawful discharge? Nope,that's not even addressed nor defined in Act

If your gonna charge me under 86(2) don'tcha think that being able to cite the relevant section of the Act that has allegedly been contravened might be a kinda important minor detail??

....270 posts now and counting and ya still got nuthin...wth??
This alleged crime of unlawful discharge must be an extremely obscure and hard to find little piece of legalese fine print buried deep in the secret pages of the Act,accessable only to cops and anti-gun ownership judges and politicians I guess??

Last edited by West O'5; 03-22-2017 at 11:02 AM.