View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Noel View Post
I certainly don't claim to be an expert or anywhere near one, however I am taking a course this semester on global climate dynamics which has provided me a bit of insight into some of the science behind the "99.9% of Scientists Agree in Anthroprogenic Climate Change" claim. To start, would you agree that CO2 and other greenhouse gases (CH4, water vapour etc.) contribute to global temperature through the greenhouse effect?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Scientists can study nor disprove other scientists that believe in global warming because

A. They can't get funding
B. They will be called names like denier and sceptic

CO2 as a significant climate forced has been in doubt more and more as model fail over and over again.

Again...read with a critical mind.

Post five studies that prove it for you. Don't believe me, a professor, Internet, tv etc. Think for yourself.

I had many utter stupid professors in university.
I was treated like I belonged in a mental institution for questioning why people were so readily accepting "global warming" beliefs when I was taking environmental physics classes. Nobody could provide any further proof than simply regurgitating phrases that sounded like news headlines, including the professors. There is data now that suggests the earth hasn't warmed for the past 17 years or so. Called "the pause" and now Berkeley professor Richard muller and others are speaking out about the "hide the decline". "Climate change" is a governmental agenda by the U.N. to achieve their own control. The whole thing is so flawed is crazy that the facts don't garner more support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
This statement has all the earmarks of the first semester law student at a traffic stop......
Hahahaha that is bang on. If the guy had a history of trolling I'd say you're right, but I don't know and actually just think it's a sincere question by a young student