View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 02:50 PM

Although its true the climate has changed on a cycle for as long we can record it through science. What is unclear (and neither camp can absolutely prove anything) ...... is if the rate of change (warming in this case) has been accelerated due to the pollutants we put into the air and dump into our watersheds.

People who proclaim it a hoax are just as ignorant as those who say it's real as far as I'm concerned. They have zero credibility in my opinion and they just want to "take a side" in an argument we simply don't know enough about yet.

I know pollution and climate change are 2 different topics but nobody can argue there isn't some impact or interrelational impact from one to the other.

Take a trip to any major city in mainland China and try and tell me there isn't a problem. There are children there that have never seen a clear sky or the sun without a haze of pollution/smog.

I can't tell you climate change is real or if it's a hoax. My feeling is we better be careful not to ignore the pollution we are creating.

It would really suck to be so close minded and willing to plug our ears to believe what "we want" to be true and end up being wrong wouldn't it? as far as I'm concerned, I have nothing against us having a cleaner environment.