View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 08:47 AM

I think we've all been there atleast I have.
The year was 1996 (24 yrs old), June, Chilliwack BC. I backed into a car in parking lot ( I sat and waited till owner came out). Same year, now in Edmonton, November.
Driving into Griesbach when it was still a base onto main entrance from 97 st, I take the corner too fast and slide into a newer Ford Expedition (BTW I'm driving an '85 Toyota 4x4) and take out front driver 1/4 panel and mirror. On base (Lancaster Park) Its now January, I slide thru a stop sign (in front of LTF), oncoming vehicle (Chev S10) swerves from left to miss me and hits an ILTIS. ILTIS has a scratch on bush guard, S-10 is pretty much a right off. All bang-ups insured with ICBC. Sell truck cant afford Ab insurance.
I go with out a veh for a year and use Yellow Cab or moutain bike to get around,'98 I Buy a used F150 and pay max insurance for
what seemed like a lifetime. All of my accident were my fault and I payed for it. All the accidents however were did not exceed what the Op's cost for his one.
I now have two veh, quad and house. All for a heckuva lot less than when I first started out.