View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar270 View Post
Why not? Explosives used to be readily available at every hardware store. Dynamite used to be a common farm item.

I know people with the land to safely use bazooka's if they chose to do so. Strangely enough I don't think most large scale artillery is restricted. I'm reasonably certain you can own all the cannons you want. Hopefully someone can provide more details on that, I'm sure there are a couple cannon owners on here.

It all goes back to the fact, if your too dangerous to be trusted with a firearm, you are too dangerous to be allowed among the public unsupervised.

Edit: I'd love to have a panzer, unfortunately I don't think I'll ever have the money.
it is mind boggling on why the law abiding citizen cann't buy dynamite any more and they can show how to make a claymore mine on TV its a good thing that they used the proper chemical terms and not laymen terms or I'm sure the kids wuold be trying to copy it. (the show was NCIS) very easy to make. as for cannons don't own one but I'm pretty sure there is no restrictions on them as alot of my relatives have and use them.