View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Miskosky View Post
Funny, I've spent nearly 35 years hunting "the outside world" as you put it and haven't been exposed to "how bad it's really gotten". Even back in the day when we had twice as many hunters in the field. That was many years ago, guess you were probably too young to hunt back then.
Admittedly, I'm young compared to a lot of the fellas around here. I've only really been huntin for about 12 years with the exception of ridin along with dad as a kid huntin grouse from the truck. This is all the experience I have to draw from, I'm doin the best I can with what I have to work with. And in those 12 years, I've seen things get progressivley worse. To give a prime example, everybody is always talkin about how under funded SRD is. Why in the world did the cost of a wildlife certificate drop then all of a sudden? Lol. That makes NO sense to me! Didn't they just go through a bunch of budget cuts? If we can afford to go huntin, the extra $7 we saved on our wildlife certificate means very little to us, but a whole lot to SRD it would seem to me.
Don't mean to go off topic here, sorry bout that lol