Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=209x50;512086](yawn)... you are getting as repetitive as someone I ignore, nothing new to say so you regurgitate.
bambi, a bad idea is better than no idea in your world, huh? What happens when all the good ideas are taken, do you just make up silly sh1T? Oh, yeah I guess you do.

you really just cant admit being wrong huh.
i told you that you agreed about the draw. i found it. and i asked you not to call others or their ideas stupid ot moronic because you dont agree with them. you still think thats ok. if im regurgitating my request to not be an arse to others, well ok...guilty. as for ideas...well, i have proposed a couple, but unsure of exactly what sh1t you think i have made up. perhaps the fact that you have brought not one single idea here. well...so far that is true. the idea you like best seems to be improve habitat and redyce predators. although i agree doing both would be beneficial to all ungulates, i dont really know how to make it happen. again you were asked for an idea, and again you come up with nothing but a rant because i guess you are feeling picked on.