View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:46 AM

Default The great white hunters

Gotta love the guys geared up from head to toe in complete camo outfits, Pack in a truck until its full and then drive around for days on end and whine because the deer are really spooky when they see their 4wheeled blind in motion.. Opening morning I got geared up and started to make a walk to a outskirts of a bushy area to sit and wait. As im walking in I hear a vehicle lock its breaks up and come to stop.. I turn around to look and heres a truck with 4 guys in it.. windows rolled down.. and the guy in the back seat grabs his rifle and as far as i could tell, put the scope right on me to see if i was an animal. Immedaitely i turned for a patch of trees got behind them and layed down hoping they'd drive off.. which they did. Got set up and not even an hour later i see another truck coming flying down the road. hits the brakes hard and they jump out their truck and starting firing like madmen. I can hear the shots flying into the bush where i am soo again i laid down and waited for the idiots to clear. i was to far away to get license plates unfortunately.. Basically on a daily basis i sit in my hunting spots and watch the "great white hunters" crankin on the brakes.. jumping out doing a Chinese firedrill and get locked and loaded like the A - team just to figure out their looking at a bale in a field. or because a monster buck (2pt) jumped out and that was the only chance they would have at such a smart animal... Or my favourite the guys is the trucks that slowly drive into field with patchs of bush to push on them.. Then get up to the bush and put their foot into the gas and rip around the bush like its the indy 500.. only to watch them leave and 10mins later deer get up and leave the exact bush.. The first thing i look for in my hunting spots now is "can the great white hunters" see me or get close to a spot with their truck.. sorry rant ended