View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulestalker View Post
Not to hijack the thread but I will be building a 40x60 as well so by the looks of things its way cheaper to stick build a shop than put up a metal structure...true? What about such companies as Goodon,etc? these guys come in and in 5 days you have a structure??
Just had a goodon shed built. Bit frustrating knowing whats going on as they don't really tell you when they are coming or give much notice. Had to call numerous times and get told it'll be one of these days, I take them off work no show, call again then they say two weeks. Then they call a day later and say will be there monday. That was really my only frustration, they had it up in 2 days and built pretty good.

42x42 with 14 1/2 foot ceiling, 1 mandoor, 2 14x10ft sliders and one 8 x 5 ft slider for under 30k.

Our land wasn't too level so one end is sticking up that I need to go back and fill in. Works out well cause I'm going to put french drains in there and less digging.

Also, still working out on what I'm going to do for insulation.(Not paying 14k for them to install the insulation)

Next year will run power and water which shouldn't be too bad as there is already power/water run to about 20 ft away.