View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
The last refuge of the uninformed bigot who is called to offer fact and reason for his position is a huffy insult. It is a poor substitute for knowledge and conversation.

One day, if you're lucky, you will realize that the most expensive thing a man can own is a closed mind. Until then, please consider spoiling your ballots.
Rocky have you ever had an original thought in your entire life. I watch people like you and Elkhunter on this form and you are a gift to the anti gun lobby. You post like the stereotype red neck hillbilly that the media tries portray as all gun owners. You live in your little red neck closed minded gun toting world and you confuse it for the real world.
This poll did not say do you wish we could hunt with hand guns. It was should we be able to hunt with hand gun. I think it would be a hoot to be able to hunt with a had gun. I also realize it would be a mistake for that to happen as a general rule. The upside does not out weigh the down side. Selfish people like yourself and a few others on this form never seem to worry about others and what kind of a can of worms you open. Then after things go wrong you wonder why some people just turn and walk away and say you stupid fool what did you think was going to happen. Then again it would appear that long term thinking was never your strong suit.

Your posts are drivel and are no longer worth a response. Enjoy your small closed little world while the rest of us fight the battles that let you enjoy it.