View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingAlberta View Post
Just cause i'm curious, do we have any pics of the ram/rams in question that are in profile or in the field pics? Would be interesting to see what difference taking the fur off and a legit profile picture look like.

Sorry for all involved with any fights. Never good to see hunters, or governments pitted against others.
Post #61 and #70 has the photos OR has of the confiscated ram, just have to click on link and then go to website.

None of the pictures are in perfect profile which the poster and others are claiming or implying.

Three pictures of the head almost in profile. Close but not quite which makes it impossible to say whether the ram is legal or not from the photos.

We have bunch of guys arguing it is legal ram yet the ram in not in perfect profile or said guys do not understand what "in perfect profile" means.

Which leads to me wonder if they do not know what "in perfect profile" actually means, how can they possibly judge ram in the field under less than perfect conditions? So for these guys, I guess if the ram is facing slightly away from a perfect profile he's more legal than if hes facing slightly towards the hunter?