View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig-Rat View Post
Pumped for the new arena, it is long over due. Maybe get some concerts and shows happening again instead of just passing by, and of Course FLAMES!!! Will be great.
I am sure there will be some crybaby citizen out pushing some dumb petition trying to stop it, like everything.
Anyways to hockey, we need to get Tkachuck signed up. Like now don't need that hanging around into the start of the season.
Jamie I will be chatting with you on some tickets. Always like going to a game. I would ask for a battle of Alberta game, but I am sure you would like to see the Flames beat down the Oil in person, so i am sure they are not available. LOL
Just like in Edmonton you will have some people crying about money being spent on an arena. I swear that every time something is done in Edmonton people come out of the woodwork saying "they should have sent that money on the homeless". It doesn't really matter what it is, some SJW will want the money spent on the homeless. Even though they themselves actually do nothing to help the homeless.

Calgary needs a new arena and should get one, and I'm in Edmonton and an Oilers fan.