View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 10:28 AM

Between farming, oil patch and the fun stuff, life has been pretty busy, but there is always time to help out our nabours and best friends.

Old Timer {OT} and I did some target acquisition last week, kind of expensive doing the factory ammo thing since he's all about quality grade.

So I made him up a free batch of ammo that he can practic with, or go after the furry critters, nothing like rattling the cage with in the rapper. Ha.

He will like them alot, nothing hot since he's the follow up shot guy,,, bang,,,,, bang, bang, bang. Ha.

I finally spent some funds on a few extra gadgets for the reloading room,,, the 14 year stint into archery thinned out the supplies,,, so it's speed things up at the reloading bench time.

A RCBS Charge Master along with a automatic press are underway,,, not as fast as Dillon Ammo set-up,,, but not far off the mark.
If the brass is prepped, it takes nothing to run a batch of ammo. The kids are helping out with some innovative ideas as the assembly line incorporates each step with in its zone.

So relaxing now, lots of time to plink with the full bore and 22 rimfire.
Lawn chair time at the camp fire is just to fun. Ha