View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfic1 View Post
Hahaha....blahdy,blahdy,blahdy 416. Dont count your chickens.

Stortini & Goddard? would be a good 'bout, I myself would lean towards Goddard, but who knows.

Who said Torres & Huselius? more like Torres to beat up on Goddard!

Is this the same chump who lost his last two fights to underdogs?

hey how did the phlegms do last year in the post season? seems to me they had a REAL good team of UNDER ACHIEVERS.

HAHA....I love the battle of AB, even if it does include a paltry team like them redshirts

lets take kipper, Jerome & the 3 train away.....see how they do then.....Imagine, an entire franchise revolvong around three guys!

Cmfic my friend,

I think you spent to much time up in the cold wind in Alaska as it seems to have frozen your brain.

Torres and Godard i think you had better watch the Godard and Boogard fight on you tube before you put your money on torres.

Chuck has lost two but how many has he won?

Also the flames were the only team last year to have 4 players with 70 points or more so it is not just kipper and iggy anymore.

As for the Flames post season last year i cant agree with you more as it was a pathetic effort.

I am counting my chicken's a little early and if the Coilers win tonight then i will have to put my s**t suit on and prepare to be dumped on.