View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McCracken View Post
That is what hunting is all about my friend.

You will be rewarded soon...

Keep plugging away and good luck...
Thanks, Phil. I am hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
That one area you walked into with all the scrapes, poop and pee I would have hunkered down and got the grunt tube out, that and a combination of rattling might have brought in the fella responsible for the torn up area....keep on learning and adjusting....every time I go into the woods I come out with new intel.
Good luck!
While walking there and back through the same area, I was probably smiling on the outside and laughing inside thinking about that chair in my very first post that started this whole thread, lol. I was also thinking about Smoky Buck’s tree stands and that he would fit right in at a few locations I saw, lol.

Yeah, it seems I should buy that tag after all. It’s the second outing in a row that I see some really great looking deer areas. I just want to try and concentrate on moose for now as much as possible and not get distracted. Surely put all those spots on the shelve in my head though. Honestly, if I had a blank tag with me and there was cell service in the area, I’d probably switch to hunting deer yesterday, lol.

But where is the damn moose?! Not used to being out 3-4 times and not seeing a single fresh moose track, or a moose even. Kind of makes me really appreciate the areas I usually hunt. Don’t feel like I am getting closer at the moment.

We will see what happens next time.