View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 01:25 PM

Myself and 3 buddies just got back from fishing with Dave (well not fishing with him so much as with one of his outstanding guides Collin). It was absolutely amazing. From the minute we arrived to the minute we left it was simply fantastic. The food is great. The accommodations are comfy and clean. You are part of the family yet you get your own privacy.

But most of all, the fishing is beyond superlatives. Not just the catch and size, but the dedication of Serengeti and its guides to ensuring you have the best possible chances of success. I have been fortunate enough to ocean fish in different areas North and Central America - nothing has come close to this. We are so thankful that David was patient enough with the constant Covid concerns and that we finally had enough balls to just “do it!”. You should too. It will feed your stomach, your sense of adventure and your soul. But don’t use the deck cleaning hose to squirt Dave in his boat from your boat. He definitely has a trick for that. I will bring more apples next time.

Thanks again Dave. See you next year.

Cheers,

Sco22