View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
I'm a fan of hockey, and I will watch the Olympics as extra hockey, but between those games I want to watch my regular season at the regular times.

I don't think the whole NHL season should be put on hold, they should work around (and through) the Olympics.

And you are quite correct I don't see it going back to amateur either!

I think if they had to continue the season through the Olympics then we would see who REALLY wants the Stanley Cup by the simply seeing who refuses to send their best assets off for three weeks!

The NHL is a business, run it like one and give the paying customers what they want and pay for.
I don't get why you are pushing this. You realize you aren't losing NHL games, right? They aren't cancelling them. There is still going to be 82 games. You get BOTH 82 NHL games AND the Olympic Games. If you love NHL, well heck, you've had MORE NHL games to date than you would have in a normal year. IF you like hockey there is no downside to this.

Time to find something else to complain about. LOL

And as far as the NHL giving their fans what they want; they are. As you can see from this thread, you are really in the minority on this issue.