Thread: please remove
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 10:18 AM

Default Ahhh

Easy JD, I never assumed it was foolish to have lost a bolt, and I was making fun of all the anti Remington stuff that goes on, and was hoping Tikka and Sako could help ease some of the pressure, but maybe not.
And furthermore, that was a Very Long sentence. Lol
If I do come across a bolt I will definitely let you know.

The guy had his gun in the case with a box off shells ,the box may have released the bolt no one knows.this isn't a science fiction pile of crap,maybe where your sitting it is,the kid lost his bolt how I don't have clue,maybe something that isn't told right to me.but it has nothing to do with 40 year old gun you plow jockey,someone loses something then it's how can this happen.i asked myself the same thing 50 times,but never went near poor better products or stuff like that,it got lost.human error,human error.human error,the dam shuttle blew up in front of the whole world,i guest it was bad fuel or human error or maybe someone was selling bad parts,do you realize how dumb your comment is,looking for a m695 bolt if you don't have one maybe someone does that wrecked his gun some way,this the first time in my life I heard of something like this,has nothing to do with the gun maker you bag of wind.[/QUOTE]