View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domestique View Post
I am pretty much agnostic when it comes to climate change. I believe there are valid arguments and data that support both sides of the debate.

For those of you that say it's all about control, wealth transfer, making a few uber-rich richer, deception, etc my question is;

Do you think at the Paris climate conference they have secret meetings (after the regular meetings LOL!) where they discuss all things that they are nefariously doing to the global tax payers? Is it a secret hand shake and wink?
Seriously though if it is all about deception there must be a master plan, and master planners, no?
The goal of the UN panel on climate change is to have a yearly 100 billion fund that is from developed to be given to undeveloped to "fight" climate change.Those third world countries will not develop as western nations/societies have as they wont need to as they will get free money from western society.So yeah it is a wealth transfer.People like Al Gore/David Suzuki are the ones making the money from it as well as the scientists that invented their own jobs.As for the science behind global warming/climate change...well it seems pretty damn dodgy especially after Climate Gate exposed thousands of emails that contained information about falsification of data/omitted data and other important stuff such as actual facts.Those scientists dont want their gravy train to stop so they lied and discredited anybody who opposed their opinions/research and labelled them a denier.

You pretty much have to take it as gospel when one of the original founders of Greenpeace straight out says that climate change/global warming is a hoax especially when he hold a degree as an ecologist.

FTH