Thread: Bass? Alberta?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofficer View Post
The only species of fish that aren't native are brown, brook, and most rainbow populations.

Look, this is rediculous. They stocked the rivers with brown and rainbows and they survived and were able to breed. They stocked many lakes with bass and NONE of their populations survived except for maybe island lake, and a small population if any at all. They've tried it, it failed. What more do you guys want? If you want to fish for bass, either move to a different province or take a trip. Alot determines whether a population of fish can survive in a body of water. You can't just throw things in a water body and expect them to survive. Do you even know what water alkalinity is?

Because it's a waste of money. So maybe waste your own instead of everyone else's? that's probably what he meant.

And fishpro, you got it right buddy. That's exactly what I meant.

So your saying its ok to throw away money on PUT AND TAKE Trout but not on put and take Bass very open minded aren't you Well i think enough of my money has been wasted on trout that don't survive

Bass can and have survived in different waters with different ph levels they will adapt to hp faster and better then trout