View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:33 AM

Well, I watched the whole session today, Dr. Langmann did one of the better testimonies I have seen all thru the HOC and Senate hearings, the folk from the CSAAA and the panel with the Silverdale people put on a pretty good argument as well. The pattern that is coming thru to me, is that there are a lot of factual pieces of info missing from the entire scenario, that there is no good info available on. There are a lot of expenses and personnel that are going to have to be hired to implement it, and a lot policy definitions that have to be made to operate these laws with. The fact that the RCMP do not have the people to do what they are being asked to do is one glaring example, that came thru loud and clear, I believe.
It would seem even that the anti gun lobby is begging for a lot more than firearms policy to be implemented. many of which actually have nothing to do with firearms, and a lot of them can't articulate what they really need to say in the time given. The Senators are probably gaining some insight as to how poor a piece of legislation C71 really is and what areas the gov't really needs to address, seems like they are learning a lot. Looks like there are more hearings to be scheduled yet.