View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 03:22 PM

Default Flag up!! Lake trout on the Ifish Pro

Well after that brutal Cold snap I took another sled ride across Cold lake to one of my favorite spots. The fish were very lethargic and this time with that being said the dead stick picked up a few extra fish while I was trying to set up(I'm waiting to here I told you so from a few of you on here). I should have known better to drop down before I got the cameras out and rolling as I had one fish pick up my tube while I was setting up, came around the corner to see I was on my backing already.... shortly after another one the same way.. Finally the third one took it again while I was still setting up fortunately I had my camera rolling for him. Lesson learned don't drop down until everything is set up!

Thanks to everyone on here sharing their experience with the deadstick I've definitely gained a little more confidence with his method when the bite is slow like this and look forward to using it more often in the future!

Check out my day for yourself below and like always look forward to your conversation & feedback!

https://youtu.be/RpWcvor0Zu0