View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
The only exception I make when it comes to cheering for the Oilers, is when they are beating the hell out of the hateful ducks.
Isn't it nice when we can all find some common ground?

I also have a hate on for the Ducks, usually when a team gets under my skin I just put them on ignore and tune them out, can't be bothered to hate but that Anaheim team REALLY rubs me the wrong way. Mostly cause of how the refs turn a blind eye and show them HUGE favouritism, especially in the playoffs

Getzlaf the goof is the dirtiest player in the league, BY FAR. Yet the refs turn a blind eye to most of his shenanigans. Watch him when he's behind the play, the stickwork never stops. If there's one team I wanna put a beating on each and every time we play it's DEFINITELY the Ducks. They bring out the worst in me.

Pretty cool seeing the hats thrown on the ice in another barn, that showed some class. But I still hate 'em.

Someone mentioned the parade to the penalty box, I agree it kills the game. (Unless it's an obvious penalty) We don't tune in to watch the refs, the linesman drive me nuts when they try and draw the centremen out on a face off, just drop the damn puck!

Great road win all around. On to the next one...