Thread: Yote charge
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
That type of incident is highly unusual and I would find it concerning as well. The immediate thing that comes to my mind is RABIES! Animals lose their natural fear of man and become aggressive.
Nah it's not rabies. These things are caused by no Hunting zones such as canada's national parks system!

Your initial advice was no joke, it was correct! Also don't forget to cut your own guts open so it's easier for animals to eat you. The blade must be no more than 1.5" in total length (as this is the size studies have shown is the largest size of genitalia attached to antis/lieberals et al who promote such systems of thought. Another study has shown that those suckas are in fact, ball-less and have no spirit).

LOL!!!!

Now, now... Can't be all that uncommon as we have many reports right here alone. That doesn't even include many famous stories of Coyote attacks such as the Woman that was actually killed by yotes.

As for me? Nothing to close to actually being attacked. Had a couple come in whining with hunger pains and sounding like any other begging pooch when doing up a Deer this past year though... It was after dark so I didn't bring them in/make a play for them.