View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr View Post
Looks like I have grandkids about the same age as your kids. Some of them as well as my kids used a 222 to learn on, as well as a few of the neighbors kids. Nothing bad to say about the small calibers, as well the larger ones work well when they are ready. Some guys have a hard time realizing that a lot of us have forgot more than you know. Hard to take some of these posts seriously, when you think you know more than everyone. The older you get, the more you realize that there is more to learn. You are probably a good guy, but you come as not so much. You will find you learn more with your eyes and ears, rather than your mouth. If you think I'm trolling, your wrong on that as well. I appreciate your concern with my lack of knowledge, but I would hope you spend more time with your kids, than time you spend on here telling me how clever you are, and how dumb I am. I have hunted for fourty years, and have heard most of your stories before. Thanks for your time Gary!
Take what he says with a grain of salt. Him and about 3-4 more on here have severe narcissism, when you realize that their comments are fairly predictable.