Thread: "My Spot"
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 02:11 AM
Banned

I knew EXACTLY where I was. He walked into the Crown from his own land. He openly admitted that it's Crown land several times on video.

What this was, was an effort to try and intimidate me / us from hunting 3 1/4s of raw Crown because it's "his spot".

What's unfortunate is that had the little greaseball showed up and had some class / manners, he would have had a plate of breakfast, coffee & Baileys, a friendly chat and left with a handshake and a couple less guys ever hunting "his spot" again.

Even if he would have realized 1/2 way through his hissy fit that maybe I'm not such a bad guy after all and apologized he probably could have salvaged it.

Instead, now he has a camp full of hunters who couldn't care less about "his spot". We probably would have even just let it go if he would have stormed off and left it at that. Instead he spent in excess of 70 minutes (the first time) flying up and down a mile long, 2 track lease road doing 80+ and firing his stupid SKS off. We collected 207 7.62X39 brass today off the road. The road is literally less than 3 feet from my trailer (very limited camping around here). And there are 3 kids under 10 in our camp. Then he came back and did it all over again for even longer. Then he came back a third time).

Despite 3 calls to the rcmp and solid video evidence (face, name & license plate) of him clearly shooting his gun in the air while driving his truck, nobody came out to put a stop to this. (15 whole minutes away from the detachment).

Once F&W gets through with the dozens of calls about this idiots brethren hopefully they show up and discuss some firearms offences.

Not sure if the guy was drunk, high or just plain stupid. I tend to lean towards the latter. Who in their right mind pulls something like this on 5 large grown men by yourself? Seems like a good way not to make it home that day if you pull the wrong guys chain....