View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowayin View Post
Got my curiosity, did not listen to tape but decided to read first.

http://www.yellowstone-bearman.com/Tim_Treadwell.html

Near the bottom of the post this is what it says.

Frequently Asked Question
Have you listened to the supposedly “real death audio” that is floating around on the internet, including UTube and is it real?
I have heard it and no it is not real but a fake or spoof. Jewel Palovak still holds the original tape and has no plans to release it. I hope that she never does. There is now a second fake version posted on UTube. The publisher of this latest UTube version stated to me in an email that he knew the audio he labeled as real, is in fact a fake. It was posted to draw traffic to his UTube page.
There are several ways to determine whether one of these recordings is real or not. Just recently I was given access to the first 2 minutes of the 6 minute tape. There are two sounds that have not been published that are unmistakeable and have been missing in each fake tape that I have heard. All fake recordings so far have been under 3 minutes in length and the real tape is 6 minutes. As I reported above in my investigation the bear is nearly silent. Bears typically make very little sounds, and each fake recording has the sound of a bear roaring, growling, and making all sorts of noises. In movies, bear noises are dubbed in electronically.
Good to know! I watched the documentary on treadwell that was done by Werner Herzog (I think that's the right spelling) The guy was absolutely off his rocker. Didn't know that audio was a fake though.