View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 06:01 AM

Tried this awhile ago to no avail , so now close to hunting season I will try again , someone has to be out there ! ( just copying and pasting my last entry )

So going to kind of lay it out on the line here,so I do apologize. After a few brutally failed hunting buddy's, I am looking for a new buddy.

Bit about myself first. I am 35/male living in deep s.e calgary and married. Incase of old buddy's on here I will leave it at that for the time being.

I am looking for a buddy around same age, and lives somewhat close. Can be a seasoned hunter or a newbie, does not matter. I am looking for someone to get out soon with coyote hunting and get some door knocking done to find some permission and get into great for next year season as I have had 3 bad seasons in a row now. I would like to hunt deer, elk and anything else possible as well as game birds. I would love to explore camping and hunting as well, as I hope to get outfitters tent soon. I would also love the idea of horseback hunting and I do have access to a couple horses.

A buddy that ice fish's in the winter would also be ideal.

I'm looking for someone to go for beers with, and wing nights during the year. And just an all around good friend.

Let me know if you are interested!