Thread: Changes for all
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkdiesel View Post
I don't see the prices of lines going down at all, in fact I see them rising because not many will take a chance on losing it.
Now we'll all just keep them until we die. Then I guess after my boy has been my junior partner for 30 years or so the Bio won't have a choice but to let him have it. That or end up in court to prove why he shouldn't give it to the trapper with 30 years experience on that line. Then 40 years after that if Traplines still exist I assume he'll do the same with his boy.

So other then the few, and I mean very few people that luck out when somebody dies nobody new will be getting a line.

And if by some chance somebody ever did "get" my line, it would definitely be without my cabin, bridges, trails or anything else I've ever done out there. As long as I wasn't dead I guess :/
These are my thoughts as well, not taking a chance at letting it go. Just sign on junior partners till a ripe old age, or till the next Gov in a few years and things could change again. I'm not to happy about this being pushed in like this, reminds me of bill 6 and farming.
Wonder who is next?