View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 11:29 AM

Default jdsilverfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcw View Post
Hi folks.

New to hunting in Alberta. Have hunted deer and moose in BC for close to 50 years. Thinking of hunting here now by myself as I don't know anyone here. Live near Holborn hall which is about 20 minutes south of Stony Plain. Someone mentioned 337 and 338 near lodgepole to check it out for deer. I am 71 so I dont get out of the truck and walk miles like I used to. I usually just drive or if I see a good area I'll go sit for 1/2 hour or so. If anyone is headed that way, have any info for that area, or heading to any general deer area and would like company, shoot me a message. Have license and tags. I do not have an atv , just a stock ford 4x4.
I am not much fun as I do not drink, unless at home, do not smoke or use any drugs including pot.

Thank you
Hi, I am in the same situation down here in Lethbridge, just a bit older, 79. I have the same MO, its not easy making the change from all the Crown Land in BC to here, getting the permission is a must. I do believe though you may have more open area available to you up that way JD